Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CPU:||Intel Centurion Duo Or Higher||Memory:||2G(optional 4G)|
|Graphics:||512M||Hard Disk:||SATA2 Hard Disk 500G|
|Dual LAN:||At Least One Intel Gigabit||Monitor:||22 Inch LCD, Resolution Up To 1920*1080|
under vehicle inspection systems,
under vehicle monintor machine
Embedded type Under Vehicle Surveillance System for under vehicle inspection
Features of UVIS:
1. Auto digital line scan, high-resolution undercarriage imaging.
2. High automation, easy to be used.
3. Applicable to variety of vehicles, wide vision.
4. Test will be completed during the vehicle maneuvers without stopping, adapted to different speed.
5. Undercarriage image can be stored, retrieved, searched or compared with other images.
6. A variety of image processing methods: enlarge, stretching and cutting.
7. Multi entrance management model, management, and statistics of entering and exiting vehicles.
8. Flexible detection process can be made on site to satisfy the needs of various work conditions.
9. Option of automatic number plate recognition system available, associative storage of various vehicle information and undercarriage images.
10. Image monitoring, video recording for different scenario.
Advantage of UVSS:
No need to park vehicle, can bear speed below 30km/h
Whole image display ion monitor
Operator can zoom and save image
Main Technical Indexes:
Embedded Under Vehicle Imaging Equipment
1. Camera: Sensor: line scans CCD, Resolution: 2048, Power Supply: 24VDC, 5A
2. Illumination: LED, Power Supply: 24VDC, 150W
3. Size: 1200mm x 350mm
4. Operating Temperature Range: -40 degree to +70 degree
1. Input: 2 channel induction coil (can optional extend to 3 channel)
2. Output: 1 channel switch type 12VDC
3. Communication Port: RS422, RS232, Ethernet (Optional)
4. Operating Temperature Range: -10 degree to +55 degree
1. CPU: Intel Centurion Duo or higher, Memory: 2G, Hard Disk: 500G
2. Display: 22” LCD, can choose a vice display to show the image independently (optional)
3. Scene Video Record: 4 channel, Compression algorithm of scene video: H264
Contact Person: Ben CHEN