Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Electrical Current:||AC215V-230V 50/60 Hz||Power:||35W|
|Work Environment:||-20°C~+45°C||Gross Weight:||95kg|
|Outer Frame:||2220*820*522mm||Inner Frame:||2000*700*522mm|
metal detector door,
door frame metal detector
Airport Metal Detector Gate with 100 level sensitivity adjustable
Model No.: AT IIID
1. High sensitivity
2. Suit for Hotel, Airport and Entertainment environments
3. Easy to operate
|Electric current:||AC215V~230V 50/60Hz|
|Outer frame:||2220mm (h) x 820mm (w) X 522mm (d)|
|Inner frame:||2000mm (h) X 700mm (w) X 522mm (d)|
1. 6 Pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe.
2. Advanced broadband detection technology: can detect ferrous and non-ferrous articles.
3. Sensitivity adjustable from Level 0 to 199
High: Can detect a clip
Low: Detect big metal articles such as: knife, gun, and copper, aluminums, zinc (more than 150g), ignoring metal in belt button, shoes.
4. Shock proof to avoid false alarm
5. Sound and light alarm
6. Intelligent traffic and alarm counters that calculate traffic flow and resultant alarms.
7. Tamper-Proof: operate program is protected by password.
8. Adjustable operating frequencies---eliminate the potential effects from X- ray units, radios and other electrical interference sources.
9. Mix distance between two Walk-thru: 0.3 meters at low sensitivity, 0.5 meters at high sensitivity
10. Harmless to pregnant woman and heart pacemaker
11. Warranty: 12 months (parts)
12. 4 LED light bars on both door panels:gives alarm corresponding to the height or human body.
13. LCD sreen show operate steps in English and Chinese.
Standards & Certificates:
1 ISO9001 ISO14001 HSMS18001 CE
2 Certificate from Ministry of Public Security Safety and
Police Electronic Products Quality Inspection Center
3 In accordance with: EN60950, WN50081-1, EN50082-1
4 Electric safety: En60950
5 Anti-interference standard: EN50082-1
Walkthrough Metal Detector can easily detect dangerous articles, such as knife and gun, and any metal articles which are hidden in human body.
Contact Person: Ben CHEN