Payment & Shipping Terms:
baggage x ray scanner,
xray scanner airport
X Ray Baggage Scanner Cargo and Container Scanning Systems for Ports
SECU SCAN GANTRY X-RAY CONTAINER SCREENING SYSTEM
The SECU SCAN GANTRY X-RAY CONTAINER SCREENING SYSTEM is designed to optimize security checks at ports, airports and boarder crossings. This system are used to inspect whole trucks for threats such as weapons, of mass destruction(WMDs) contraband, as well as manifest verification, reducing the need of manual inspection.
01. Inspect loaded trucks, containers and vehicles at ports, airports and boarder crossings.
02. High throughput of up to 24 trucks per hour
03. Steel penetration is 100mm-300 mm steel.
04. Requires minimal system operators
The SECU SCAN GANTRY X-RAY use a good range of accelerators,allowing steel penetration ranging from 100mm to 300mm, while providing a high throughput up to 24 trucks per hour.
The system's high performance imaging capability provides the operator with detailed radioscopic images of container or vehicle and its contents, allowing for rapid and reliable results.
When equipped with the automatic radioactive material detection-ARD(optional), the SECU SCAN GANTRY X RAY simultaneously carries out both the presence of radioactive gamma and/or neutron materials within the container of vehicle.
The modular design of the HSVG provides the ability for the system to be relocated, adapting to the customer’s specific needs. The HCVG is a standalone unit which requires limited external infrastructure. The system is designed for ease of operation with a minimal footprint, while still integrating the most demanding international security screening requirements.
The HCVG systems have proven to be an indispensable tool for Customes agencies and low enforcement authorities worldwide.
01. Nominal energy (MeV) Levels available from 0- 4MeV
02. Scanning Principle:
The gantry X-Ray system moves while the container or vehicle remains stationary
01. Motorization: Electric motor piloted by frequency controller
02. Weight: 27 tons
03. Scanning speed: 24m/min(80fpm)
04. Foot print [W*L*H]: 12m*29m*6.5m
05. Scanning height: From 0.48m to 4.7m(1.6’ to 15.4’)- no corner cut-off for 2.5m(8.2’) width
06. Maximum height below gantry: 4.8m(15.7’)
07. Installation time: Six weeks(depending on configuration)
08. Inspection throughput: 23trucks/hour
09. Minimum crew requirement: 1 image operator, 1 traffic controller
10. Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C
11. Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
12. Relative humidity: 10% to 90%
13. Electrical consumption: Average consumption 20kVA
14. Max. dimensions [H*W*L]: 4.7m*2.8m*19m(15.4’*11.5’*62.3’) standard/up to 45m(148’) long optional
01. Image workstation (RIW): Two 22’’ flat LCD screen workstations
02. Image analysis tools: Contrast and edge enhancement, Linear transformation , logarithmic transformation,marks histogram equalization, zoom, image conversion to standard formats, filters, annotations, review of stored images and manifest data for comparison, objects measurement
03. Database workstation (DBW) SQL database
04. Data storage: 20‚000 images as standard (RAID disk)
05. Data archiving: DVD burner
06. Supervision station (CMW) One 22’’ flat LCD screen
07. Printer: Color laser printer
08. Network: DMS ready (Data Management System)
Radiation protection safety:
01. Surveillance: Access controlled by infrared barriers
02. Markings: Three-color indicator lamps, sirens & regulatory displays
03. Regulations: In compliance with WHO, ICRP 103(’09 update of ICRP 60), EU & US regulations
Health & security:
01. Dose in the environment: Less than 2 µSv/hour (average outside safety area) and less that 4mSv/year
02. Dose rate in operator room: Less than 0.5 µSv/hour (average) and less than 1mSv/year
01. ARD™: Automatic radioactive material detection (gamma)
02. ARD n: Automatic radioactive material detection (gamma, neutron)
03. Radiation protection: Concrete walls, shielding doors
04. Operator bungalow: Air conditioned, natural lighting
05. Two-vehicle scan: Scan of two trucks in one pass
06. Image workstation(RIW): Station(s) with additional 22’’ LCD flat screen/manifest screen optional
07. Check-In workstation(CIW): Station(s) with manifest and data recording scanner
08. Re-Check workstation(RCW): Workstation to re-check suspicious images (easier searching)
09. Check-out workstation(COW): Station(s) for recording and checking at end of treatment
10. Maintenance workstation(RMW): Remote maintenance workstation
11. Training workstation (TS): Integrated system dedicated to image operator training
12. Archiving: Portable hard disks, 35 to 90 GB/disk, 350 GB with autoloader
Contact Person: Sunny