300mm Steel Baggage Screening Equipment Gantry Mobile Container Scanner
Detailed Product Description
||Container Inspection At Seaport, Harbour, Boarder Crossings
||Nominal Energy (MeV):
||Max 7.5MeV(4-7.5Mev Adjustable)
||From 0.48m To 4.7m(1.6’ To 15.4’)
||[H*W*L]: 4.7m*2.8m*19m(15.4’*11.5’*62.3’) Standard/
||250-300 Mm Of Steel
||20-25pieces 40´ Containers Or 50 Pcs 20´ Containers Per Hour
||Professional Technican Assist To Install
security screening equipment,
10km/h Baggage Screening Equipment,
Gantry Mobile Container Scanner
Automatic Baggage Screening Equipment / Mobile Container Scanner Gantry
Feature highlights :
- Inspect loaded trucks, containers and vehicles at ports, airports and boarder crossings.
- Small footprint---Requires a relatively small ground surface without special requirements for additional infrastructure. The controlled area does not exceed 40m x 30m.
- Moveable----A compact system, which can be easily relocated by a standard container truck, installed and be fully functional within 2-3 days by two or three operators.
- High penetration--- It is possible to obtain high-quality X-ray images of inspected objects through 250-300mm of steel at truck speed of 5-10km/h.
- High quality X-ray images--- Provides the best spatial resolution
- SECUSCAN scanning way fully respect and protect human right, put people’s life safety and health in the first place, and prevent any radiation damage to driver: A.Standard scanning way, system move to scan the truck, driver no need to be present. In this way, we can scan 20-25 pieces 40´ containers or 50 pcs 20´ containers per hour. Its suitable for low throughput port, harbor, border, customs) B. Effective driving through scanning way, system automatically ignore the cab of truck. Driver suffers the minimum radiation during scanning.
- In this way, we can scan 100pieces 40´ containers or 200pcs 20´ containers per hour. Its suitable for high throughput port, harbor, border, customs.
- Absolute radiation safety for drivers, operators and bystander
- Nominal energy (MeV) Levels available to max 7.5MeV(4-7.5Mev adjustable)
- Motorization: Electric motor piloted by frequency controller Weight: 27 tons
- Foot print [W*L*H]: 12m*29m*6.5m
- Scanning height: From 0.48m to 4.7m(1.6’ to 15.4’)- no corner cut-off for 2.5m(8.2’) width Maximum height below gantry: 4.8m(15.7’)
- Minimum crew requirement: 1 image operator, 1 traffic
- Controller Operating temperature: 0℃ to +40℃
- Electrical consumption: Average consumption 20kVA
- Max. dimensions [H*W*L]: 4.7m*2.8m*19m(15.4’*11.5’*62.3’) standard/up to 45m(148’) long optional
Computer Character :
- Image workstation (RIW): Two 22’’ flat LCD screen workstations
- Image analysis tools: Contrast and edge enhancement, Linear transformation , logarithmic
- transformation,marks histogram equalization, zoom, image conversion standard formats,review of stored images and manifest data for comparison Database workstation (DBW) SQL database
- Data storage: 20‚000 images as standard (RAID disk) Data archiving: DVD burner
- Supervision station (CMW) One 22’’ flat LCD screen Printer: Color laser printer
- Network: DMS ready (Data Management System
Radiation Protection Safety:
- Surveillance: Access controlled by infrared barriers
- Markings: Three-color indicator lamps, sirens & regulatory displays
- Dose in the environment: Less than 2 μSv/hour (average outside safety area) and less that 4mSv/year
- Dose rate in operator room: Less than 0.5 μSv/hour (average) and less than 1mSv/year